Simply, click on the template below, save it and scribble your digital effort and send it to me by email. Don't have Photoshop - then use MS Paint, paint.net, GIMP or any one of a number of freebie painting programs.
Our panel of judges will decide the best 20 drawings and then we'll let the public decide who is the eventual winner.
The Ultimate winner will get their winning gi custom crafted by top gi maker Tatami Fightwear. It'll take about 8 weeks to turnaround, but they're pretty confident their factory can do it.
A second winner will get Tatami Fightwear's newest - yet to be launched - top of the range competition gi - in any colour, any size, sent to your door, anywhere in the world!
Plus, lots of runner up prizes (t-shirts, rash guards, shorts..whatever Tatami think you'll want really)
Can't draw? Who cares! Scribble down your ideas anyway. Ideas are worth more than quality of artistry...although it sure helps make it look better ;)
Heck you don't even need to use the template. If you'd rather use your own version, then fine, please go ahead.
|Design Your Own Gi template - click for big big version!|
1. Please don't infringe someone else's copyright or trademark or whatever. I'm sure Time Warner, McDonalds or Ford Motor Corp would take dim view of use plastering their trademarks over a real life BJJ uniform.
2. Please keep it clean. No pornographic, homophobic, sexist, racist or other offensive wording or imagery will be accepted.
3. Try to make it personal and original - remember you might win and have to wear the winning gi!!
4. Closing date for this comp will be 15th September. Judges will decide 15 finalists and leave it to a public vote.
5. All entries can be seen by joining the Facebook group here.
And here's one version I did earlier to give an example:
- By entering the contest you agree that certain artworks will be used to promote the contest.
- Rights to the final winning gi design will belong to Tatami Fightwear.
- The judges decision is final.